An Easy Tabbouleh Salad
Posted on October 25, 2012
The weeks have been insanely busy and time is flying!
I’ve had little time to do what I love and that’s share recipes and peeks into my kitchen with you. The kids officially closed out the first 9 weeks at their new school.
With our busy schedule I’ve been pulling together quick no fuss meals. This bean salad is something you can make on a Sunday that will go through Tuesday. It’s full of fresh raw ingredients and is a good detox if you’re feeling the need to hit refresh.
Easy Tabbouleh Salad with Tomatoes and Black Eyed Peas
8 Roma tomatoes
2 bunches of green onions
3 bunches of Italian flat leaf parsley leaves only (De-Stemmed)
2 Cans of black eyed peas drained
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. A big bowl to mix all the ingredients
2. Juice the 5 Lemons and set aside
3. Dice the Roma tomatoes and green onions & add to the bowl
4. De-stem the parsley and add to the bowl
5. Drain the black eye peas and add to the mix
6. Next add the Olive Oil and Lemon juice and mix together
7. Salt and Pepper to your taste