Bresaola is one of my favorite meats to add to an antipasto platter. With a loaf of Rustic Italian Bread and a bottle of wine you really can’t go wrong!
16 slices Bresaola
1 bag (container) Arugula
10 Tomatoes (small, sliced in halves)
1/4 cup Hazelnuts
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Arrange arugula and bresaola on serving platter or on individual dishes.
- Add cherry tomatoes, hazelnuts, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with juice from the lemon and season with salt and black pepper.
- Add shavings of Parmigiano cheese and slices of oranges.
- Serve with rustic Italian bread.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: Appetizer, Bresaola, Italian, Deli Meat