Croissants with Pistachio Cream
This is a very simple recipe you can do in no time. There is no baking involved. I purchased croissants from a bakery down the street and simply warmed them up. I like to use Vincente Cream of Pistachio DOP Bronte that I purchase from here.
Watch the video to see how easy it is to pull together!Print
4 croissants already baked
1 jar of pistachio cream
1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Take the croissants and put them in the oven for about 5 minutes at 250 degrees
- Take the jar of pistachio cream and warm in the microwave for about 1 minute. Mix well.
- Roughly chop 1/2 cup of pistachios and set aside.
- Take the croissants out of the oven and split them in halves.
- Spoon in a layer of the pistachio cream in the croissant.
- Continue until all croissants are finished and place on a platter.
- Drizzle the pistachio cream on top of the croissants.
- Sprinkle the chopped pistachios on top and you are ready to serve!