- 4 thin slices of white bread
- Softened Butter
- 1/2 Cucumber (peeled if you prefer) thinly sliced
- Cut the crusts off the bread.
- Spread with softened butter, making sure you go right up to the edges.
- Place the slices of cucumber on 2 slices of bread.
- Place the other two slices of bread on top.
- Cut into small squares or oblongs.
- Arrange on a plate, using halved slices of cucumber to decorate as you wish.
- You can season the cucumber if you wish but I prefer it without any seasoning. The freshness of the cucumber really comes through and the butter sets if off nicely.
- If you cut them like I did in the picture oblong then this recipe makes 6 Cucumber Tea Sandwiches.
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: Cucumber Tea Sandwiches, Sandwiches,