- 250g flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 150ml of milk
- 150g of melted unsalted butter
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped rosemary and a few springs for garnish
- 150g of goat cheese
- 4 ripened black figs
- Preheat oven to 350F or 180C
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, milk, and butter.
- Gradually add the egg mixture to the flour, whisking until just combined then add the chopped rosemary.
- Divide the batter between the loaf tins until each is half full.
- Press the goat cheese and figs into the top of each cake.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Once they are cool decorate with the extra sprigs of rosemary.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: Bread, Fig and Goat Cheese Bread Cakes , Cheese Bread Cakes, Cakes, Cheese Bread