- 5 Medium Yellow Potatoes skinned and diced
- 2 Large Leeks sliced and washed
- About 1 Tablespoon of Butter
- 1 cup of Frozen peas
- 1 cup of Crème fraîche
- 1 cup of Gruyere cheese diced into small cubes
- 1 can of Croissant dough
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil the potatoes until just tender and drain,
- Sauté the leeks in butter until soft.
- Season the mixture with your desired amount of salt,
- Next add the frozen peas, crème fraîche, and gruyere cheese.
- Continue to cook until you have a nice saucy consistency.
- Stir in the potatoes and coat them evenly.
- Divide between 4 small pie dishes or you can put in a casserole dish.
- Cut the croissant dough into designs or strips like I did and lay on top of the pies.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the croissant is puffed and golden.
Keywords: Pie, Pot Pie, Potato Leek Pot Pie